Sunday, December 7, 2008

Launch Day!

We finally did it! We launched our shirt company today! And you made it here! Thank you, by the way!

After about four months of good times, bad times and all the times in between, we finally completed Round 1.

We spent all day today at the Fremont Market in Seattle, WA. It was rainy and cold... but we had quite a few shoppers. Our first sale was to a guy who spent 4 seconds at our booth, ending with "My son will wear anything" and he bought one. It was very anti-climatic and Matt and I just looked at each other, like "OK, what do we do now?" He left happy though. We knew we were in for a treat when one lady walked up and asked, "what is this?", pointing to the Giraffe shirt. Matt said, "it's a Giraffe!" and the lady replied, "Oh, I thought it was a slug. With a crown on." Oh geez.

Our little booth got quite a bit of action throughout the afternoon though. We ended up selling 14 shirts, to a wide range of people. Someday, when I'm not so busy updating the website, taking pictures, folding tees or designing I'll share the store about how our little Choke Shirt Co. came to be. For now, I'm going to get started on my next batch of things to do. Thanks for stopping by... and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment