Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Your Wait is Over!

I know, I teased everyone a couple of days ago with our new Choke Logo Design on some hoodies that, well, you can't buy even if you wanted to... but your wait is over! The Choke Logo Scarves are in and they are toasty warm. The silly things are 8 feet long! Check them out:



Here's Matt sporting one of them in Eggplant. This is a totally off the cuff photo that we took this morning with my iPhone, so parden the bad lighting. A better photo of it is on our site. It also comes in brown. And to top it off it's only $15!

In other news... you might notice that the layout of the scarf on the site is different from the other pictures. Well, this is the new layout that we will be using when we relaunch the website in a couple of weeks. I know, it's only been a few months but I've learned so much about developing websites that I have a few plans to make it look a ton better. Plus, after the photoshoot that we had this weekend, we have a TON of good photos to use. I think people will find it much easier to shop tees and hoodies when they can see pics of them on REAL people! What do you think?

More on the photoshoot later...

No comments:

Post a Comment