Saturday, February 28, 2009

Where's the heads at?

So we've gotten a lot of feedback about the new site!

Thanks so much to everyone that checked it out. It was a lot of work, but I'm happy that we did it. It's a lot more user friendly that it used to be, so I really appreciate that.

One thing that we heard A LOT was that the shopping pictures didn't show the heads of the people. Haha... well if you check out most of the major shopping store websites (Urban, GAP, Nordstrom...) none of them show the heads of people. So I was just following in line with everyone else.

But you let us know that you wanted to see the heads! So they're back. Well, actually the never went anywhere... I just cropped them off before... but I'm digressing... and they're back now!

We had a photo shoot today with our good friend Arden, so that we could get the 2 new designs on the site. I've mentioned them before, but I'll post those pics as soon as we get them. Heads and all!

Other than that we've been working on putting together our next big project! More on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment