Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2 New Designs

As I mentioned earlier last week... we have 2 new designs that we've launched.
Here they are:


So far Freedom has proved to be very popular. I really like it on the Asphalt grey color. But that's most likely due to the fact that I already have a million blue hoodies.

Just Dance, which by the way, was originally designed and named WELL BEFORE the recently popular Lady Gaga song (thank you very much!) Not that I don't like the song, because I do. And we actually just bought her new single Pokerface, which I really like too. But anyways, Just Dance, might have been a little premature with the sleeveless hoodie (it is winter after all), but has received some good attention as well.

Check them out online and let us know what you think: chokeshirtco@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment